Egress windows are a great way to provide additional natural light, fresh air, and most importantly, a safe exit in the event of a fire. If you have made other arrangements to have your basement finished or your basement is already finished, we are able to still install your egress window. Additionally, egress windows do not need to be installed where a standard basement window is located.
Our standard egress window package includes the following:
- Notifying diggers hot line and obtaining a building permit.
- Excavation for the site of the window, and removal of dirt.
- Installing a window drain into the homes existing drain tile.
- Cutting of the basement foundation and installation of header (where applicable).
- Window framing
- Installation of vinyl casement egress window 36" wide x 48" tall OR 48"x 48" sliding window, including exterior trim.
- Installation of a Rockwell 1 piece molded fiberglass stone look window well. Available in Gray or tan colors. (www.rockwellinc.com/)
- Backfill with decorative stone underneath the window well.
- Interior jamb and casing finishing for an additional $400
- Window well covers available for an additional $350
Standard egress window package $2895.
*Call for additional size and window options.
Photos of our standard egress window package.